QUINTESSENTIAL CHARACTER in Herne Bay
28 Sarsfield Street, Herne Bay
Lovingly restored 1940s era cedar townhouse with that Georgian style of architectural symmetry and distinctive features. No stone has been left unturned with this magnificent home centrally located in Herne Bay. Walking distance to the popular café’s and shopping areas on Jervois Road, Ponsonby Road, the Viaduct and popular Herne Bay beaches. From the upper level there are picturesque views across the water from Masefield Bay, past Watchman’s Island to Chelsea Bay on the Shore.
If you appreciate symmetrical design, classic proportions and decorative elements with quality fittings and fixtures, then you need look no further.
• 2 Levels, 4 bedrooms, dining room and living room
• Plus large attic space with plenty of storage
• 591m2 land area, 167m2 Floor area
• 1 upstairs bathroom
• Downstairs WC
• Fully fenced with 4 CCTV cameras
• Completely private with front and back garden
• Large two vehicle garage and one off-street park
with access from Curran St
• European Tray Copper Roof
• Copper gutters and down pipes
• Newly replaced cedar joinery
• New bevel edged glazing
• Original lead light glass refurbished by a lead light
• Solid bronze hardware on windows and doors
• Outdoor patio area with automated Vergola Louvre System with copper and stainless
steel flashings and rain sensor.
• External Jetmaster wood burning fireplace with barbeque and pizza oven
• Internal Jetmaster wood burning fireplace in lounge.
• Nine under floor ducted heating/air conditioning vents
• New water main and gas pipes
• Underground power and phone
• Paradox security system with external and internal sensors
This stylish “Lock up and Leave” city home is low maintenance with everything you need.
The home and the unique character of it will suit an enthusiast who appreciates timeless quality and wants the character that this home affords.
Call today to view by appointment only.
Sale by Negotiation - Indicative pricing is above $4.5 million.